Thursday, December 23, 2010

Collages


Instead of painting the last few days, I have been working on these collages for my 6 year old twin granddaughters, Sophie and Elizabeth (aka Little Miss Sunshine and Sweet Pea). I got them finished just in time to take with us to Dallas where we will spend Christmas with the little cuties. Actually I fear they would rather have a stuffed animal, but these are something I have wanted to do for a while. Jack is after me to get packed up and on the road at this moment but I wanted to post them before we left. Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift and surprise for the girls, Sue. Looks like you've included some of their treasures. Have a great weekend with the children and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. I'm sure they enjoyed getting them. If not now, then they certainly will when they are older. A cherished keepsake. - Sara

    ReplyDelete