Saturday, July 2, 2011

View From A Porch


I thought I would post another square piece that I did. I am really hooked right now on this format. I am sure I will get it out of my system after a while, but at the moment that is all I want to do. Trouble is, I am out of square panels until my husband cuts me some more. This is another view from our house. I am thinking about doing a series gradually working my way all round the place because there is something wonderful to paint in every direction.

2 comments:

  1. Green with envy, that's me over all the beautiful scenery that surrounds you! Love these square pieces you are doing. Great depth here. Hope to see you at the parade on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view! This is just beautiful and the mountains in the distance are perfect!

    ReplyDelete